Joining a small team, you’ll have the opportunity to develop skills in commercial and residential painting and general contracting.
We work in Brantford and surrounding areas providing professional painting services, and we’re looking for some extra help to support our growing business on a part time or full time basis.
We’ll be working closely together, so having a positive attitude and a willingness to work hard will help set you up for success. You’ll need attention to detail, and be willing to take initiative – I can train the rest.
Here’s what your day-to-day will look like:
- Preparation of work sites (placing drop sheets to protect surfaces, preparing walls for painting, drywall repair, etc.)
- Rolling paint on walls, painting trim, doors, casings, sanding
- Representing the company in a professional way when interacting with customers
- Occasionally working on ladders (should be comfortable at various heights)
- Steel-toed work boots
- Clothes you can get paint on; long pants
Nice to have’s:
- Own vehicle to get to job sites (usually located in Brantford, Brant County, Hamilton, etc.)
- Working at heights training
- 2-5 years of experience
Hours are typically 8-4, Monday through Friday, with occasional weekend work.
Hourly rate of pay will be from $16 – $25+ an hour, depending on experience.